Tuesday, December 16, 2008

grey hair?

today i helped him plucked out one strand of grey hair=) like so stupid, lols..

when he was asking me to help him pluck the hair, he went like: "诗莹, 我有件事想叫你帮我... 可是我不懂要怎样开口, 因为有一点难为情...
(shiying, i hav a favor to ask of u, but i dunno how to start.. cause i feel abit akward..) "

so i replied: "什么? 讲啦! 不要紧的..
(wat? say la! nvm wan..) "

den he say: "我头这边好像有一根白头发, 可以帮我拔出来吗?
(my head this side got one strand of grey hair, can help me pluck out?) "

LOLS... okays, it's another funny day in simlimsq=)

tml is my off day!! im going to cut my hair.. the hair dresser is DANNY's fren.. and AH LAI got tried his skills before, say is quite good.. and i dunno wat kind of hairstyle to cut so i intend to let the hair dresser decide for me.. see me again in my next post=)

No comments: