Tuesday, December 23, 2008

; )

im sick.

ytd went to work with aunt and reached ard 11.30am.. i had sliced fish vermicelli for lunch cause got abit of sore throat.. told AH LAI that the key we duplicated at MISTER MINIT couldnt work, ask him if he can help me go let the person check.. i dunno why, but he like say til very guilty liddat.. lols.. he say:" 我等一下去吃饭的时候帮你拿去叫那个人换, 我一定要负责的, 因为是我带你去的.. (lata when break i help u go change d key, i must be responsible de, cause it's me that brought u there..)" lols.. got so serious meh? say until responsible.. hahaas.. damn cute lo..

when he finish break he say the guy at MISTER MINIT say they dun hav the materials for this key now, hav to wait til wednesday den can help me change.. so AH LAI say he wil go again tis wed..

the whole day was feeling so unwell lo.. having sore throat den got the mucus stuck in the middle of my throat.. i dunno how to force it out, i saw some people doing it, like making a sound den the mucus wil come out, den can spit out.. but i tried leh, i cannt force it out den in the end make myself feel like puking.. lols.. aft like 5plus, i suddenly feel cold all over.. den i realised im having a fever.. SUNNY ask me to take panadol den go home and rest.. but NO! u knoe panadol stay in ur body for 50yrs? so i insist not to take anymore panadol.. last time used to hav menstral pain every month den wil take the menstral panadol.. but now, no matter how pain, i oso wun take any..

den ard like 5.45pm AH LAI went for dinner break, told SUNNY he'll be back by 6pm.. den when he come back, he bought 2 bottles of LIANG TEH with herbal powder.. and gave me 1 bottle.. say must finish one shot, den tml fever wil subside.. and so thoughtful of him to buy a packet of sweet, say in case it's too bitter for me.. so i drank lo.. actually dun wan drink de, very bitter leh.. not the LIANG TEH, but the powder in it.. but since he buy alr den drink lo.. he oso drank with me.. cause he say his body oso very heaty these days.. and he got a huge pimple on his left cheek.. i gave him the wonder pimple cream my aunt bought me.. told him to apply every morn and night aft cleansing his face..

hope my sore throat can b better by today.. cause we're going to celebrate christmas tml at kbox!!! oh dear.. lols.. anticipating tml to come.. whose present am i going to get? hahaas..

No comments: