Wednesday, December 31, 2008

final day of 2008

today is the final day of year 2008.. but we nv go anywhere for countdown.. lols..

today my aunt set me up =( she brought a small packet of chocolate balls to our shop.. den she told us to try lo.. all of us ate.. den aunt pick some big ones for sunny and me den left like 4 small chocolate balls so aunt told me to give the rest to AH LAI cause he only ate 1.. so i went to pass to him lo.. den my aunt go and tell AH LAI :" 哇, 你那么特别啊? 别人没有, 诗莹只留给你。(wah, u so special ar? others dun hav, SHIYING only save for u.)" lols.. so bad rite? deliberately set me up, den made us like so paiseh.. so i went like, telling everyone that it's my aunt that asked me to giv to AH LAI de lo.. funny..

den the SHASHIMI aft that secretly asked me if i had a crush on AH LAI iszit? lols.. she loved spouting nonsense all the time.. last time oso say the same thing, even went to ask AH LAI if he had a crush on me? lols.. dun liddat leh.. later very paiseh lo..

No comments: