Monday, December 22, 2008

extremely thrilling

we watching the movie today so i hav to get my aunt's hse key cause i scared i'll b home late den nobody to open the door for me.. so i asked my aunt for her key and went to MISTER MINIT to make a similar one.. i wasnt sure if there's any shop that duplicate keys in the vincity so i had to ask AH LAI to acc me.. and we went to parco, we read the directory and found MISTER MINIT. the guy in the shop wanted us to come back in 15mins, so we went to buy food=)

he treat me bubble tea den we bought fries and tako pachi back to shop to eat.. we oso bought the tickets in advance so that we wun miss the show.. in the end, it's only the 4 of us that went for the movie, cause SHASHIMI put aeroplane, den become me+AH LAI+DANNY+DEWEI only.. and we went off earlier because aunt knoes we're catching a 9.30pm show.. but we got there a lil earlier than we thought so we shopped ard for DEWEI's christmas present.. he oso coming for the gift exchange on christmas eve.. den aft that we went for the show=)

i sat between DEWEI and AH LAI.. cause vampire show, i scared.. lols.. and the show is damn nice lo.. damn sweet, and romantic.. oh my god.. EDWARD's smile is damn captivating, like so tempting to me=) and it has a following episode, called MOONLIGHT i think.. okays, everyone is telling me to read the story book, saying it's even nicer and more thrilling to read.. but i dun hav the mood to read thick thick storybooks anymore, HARRY POTTER is quite enuff=) hahaas.. so pls let me continue to be lazy and just watch the movie cans? EDWARD is not handsome when he dun smile or when he dun hav any expression, but he is damn mesmerizing when he does=)

im ready to change my name into BELLA when u're ready to change yours to EDWARD in my dream tonight=) lols.. okays, gotta go slp now, may dream abt EDWARD tonight=)

No comments: