Sunday, September 07, 2008

my popo's birthday..


see my popo? very cute rite? these are the photos we took in the 1 single day i spent in PENANG.. and, the pair of earrings my popo is holding is from me!! pretty rite? hahaas..


this is my daddy and my mummy.. singing on the stage.. oh ya, this place is a restaurant we booked to celebrate popo's birthday.. and we hav a personal DJ to help us to play songs for us to sing.. lols..

okays, starting from the left, is my 2nd uncle then is my daddy, last on the right is my 4th uncle.. they are singing some hokkien song which i cannt understand.. lols.. btw, my daddy and 2nd uncle were alr drunk..


in this photo is my smallest uncle and my 3rd aunt.. this is the aunt whom im closest with.. see? she spent ard 3 hrs to pick this clothes.. hahaas..


ya, and that's me and my aunt singing on the stage.. i actually dun wanna sing de.. cause all the songs there were very very old.. the latest i can find is 潇洒走一回.. luckily, i know this song since im younger.. lols..

so, aft all that singing and everything.. we went home to slp.. then next day ard evening we went to take plane back to singapore.. lols..

while having the dinner at my popo's celebration, i received an sms from him*.. wonder if he really meant what he says, but i really dunno how to reply.. so i thought i'll think it over carefully then reply him when i get back to singapore.. but i think he is very anxious abt those decisions, so he rushed ne for a reply.. no choice, no time to think, so i anyhow reply lo.. i asked my aunt to help me so she told me how to reply.. actually what she taught me to reply is also what i really wanted.. haix.. its just to stay like how im now.. i hope i can be as carefree as now til forever.. dun wan anymore upsets, heartbreaks or happiness that dun even belong to me..

No comments: