Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dun cry.

i think i looked happier.. i thought i've been thru the darkest time of my life, but i guess im stil at it..

when im with my frens, i feel like my life is stil the same.. not much changes and im enjoying their company.. but aft everyone went home, i went home, i'll cannt help thinking that im so lonely.. especially when im at home.. that's why i like going to my aunt's hse more than i like to go home.. cause when im at my aunt's hse, there's more people in the hse and i dun feel that kind of lonely feeling..

last nite, i was watching 家好月圆 with my ah ma.. den was crying like nobody's business and my ah ma fell asleep in the middle.. lols.. but at that time, im stil alrite.. it's aft finishing watching the dvd, my ah ma went to bed and i oso went to bed, i started to feel lonely.. i dun like this kind of feeling.. while lying on my bed trying to get some slp, i felt like crying.. and so i cried.. and im such a person that cannt stop if i start crying..

then crying made mi think of the past, i thought of him* again.. and i cried even harder..

this morning, i went to work by bus.. was listening to my phone's mp3, then all the sad sad songs made mi cry on the bus again.. especially when listening to this 2 songs, 祝君好 and TRUELY MADLY DEEPLY..

i think its a few days ago bah.. i had a dream, dunno if its a good one or bad one.. but i had a desire it would come true.. im so useless, how come i cannt even forget one man?



never make someone your everything,
cause if u lose him,
u've got nothing
.

No comments: