Tuesday, September 02, 2008

COMEX SHOW 2008

hey hey hey!! gonna update on those few days while was at COMEX SHOW 2008.. last wednesday went there to set up the whole place really wore me out lo.. den the next 4 days, my legs muscles very tight all the time.. haix... cause due to my stocks all kept below the counter, hav to squat up and down all the time.. but this time given the chance to manage this booth was a great experience.. actually my aunt wanted me to be in-charged this time is cause of last time she asked me abt what ambition i had.. so she say like this time is a good chance to see if im able to cope anot.. hahaas..

this time round, all those frens i hired were very supportive and helped me a great deal.. THANKS TO ALL!! other than experience, the other important thing that i gained aft this show is friends.. yupp.. made a few frens.. they were: shulk, don, erwin(that-prettyboy), larry, samuel, mark, bernard,nicholas and edric.. all of them were very hardworking lo.. keep helping me to serve those customers.. and we sold more than 400pcs of MAXTOR hdd..

though my PRESTIGIO hdd got stuck during the 1st 2 days, but ARIF helped me push the sales during the weekends andd we sold more than half!!! PEIWEN oso had her own skills.. lols.. she attracted alot of indian customers.. hahaas.. and i didnt knoe she can really serve and sell things so well.. all thanks to her passionate personalities.. szehui and vincent helped me to handle the stocks and invoices.. and the rest helped me to tackle potential customers..

there's this samuel, the big guy.. vincent they all call him big-size.. but he is not fat, he is just very muscle.. cause he studying the physical edu wit KIT.. and he previously worked as a mover, like those guys that help people to move furniture when they move house.. he looked so big and intimidating, but he actually very shy de lo.. lols.. can blush easily, and my aunt say he very hardworking, especially when he helped me to carry those heavy stocks..

then there's this imation guy, same age as us.. call himself that-prettyboy.. lols.. he's the one la, whom peiwen and vincent say look like L in DEATHNOTE.. and they say he look very 哈日.. hahaas.. den keep calling me dragonfly.. lamer.. haix.. he really dunno chewying in chinese is another organism not dragonfly.. lols.. and even guess grasshopper!! hahaas.. take ur time, pretty boy.. and smsed saying meet up some day, okays la! den shall see if he can figure out what is chewying.. lols..

okay la, had a fun weekend at suntec.. tml will b flying over to penang to celebrate my grandma's birthday.. come back then update again..

No comments: