Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Resurrecting this dying BLOG =))

It's been like how many years since I am writing on this spidey-web covered blog.

So, when I came back from my Taiwan Trip in year 2011, I was busy preparing for my wedding, that was held in November the same year (2011).  Busy, busy, and I neglected this blog.

Then, I was planning for a dragon baby (ha.. dragon as in the zodiac, not as in the size, wahaha), and mommy said, " aiyo, you think everybody can one-shot tio (get preggy) meh? If you really want a dragon, you need to plan now, and start trying NOW!"..  Hahaha.. and so, I started trying for a baby in August the same year (yeah, everything comes together..). Then, in September, I missed my period, and got hubby pretty excited.  He went to Guardian to buy a pregnancy test kit, he came back with 2 pcs.  I was like: "Oh, why you buy 2?", and he went like: "The salesgirls say it's a promo, buy 1 get 1 free.."  and hahaha, we tested that very afternoon, in Sim Lim Sqaure, level 3, ladies toilet.

It was POSITIVE.  YAY~!  

Hubby was damn excited and he picked up his hp and called father-in-law to tell him the good news, and at the background we can hear MIL laughing in excitement. Yup, it was a happy day for everyone. Since we have an additional kit, we decided not to waste it and tested once more the next morning, as the instructions says it is more accurate in the morning, and so you would have guessed it right, it was positive too.

Let's get to the next post before readers start to fall asleep =))


Warmest Regards,
Chewy <3 nbsp="">

No comments: