Tuesday, February 17, 2015

[Review] Beware: 65Daigou is a bad and irresponsible Tabao Agent!

Dear All, pls beware and DO NOT ever buy taobao via this agent: 65Daigou.com

I started buying via them since 2011 when I was getting ready for my ROM and Wedding Dinner. I bought some really unique wedding favours and invitation cards found on Taobao.com and was wrecking my head on how to ship them to SG. Just then, I stumbled upon this 65Daigou as I was googling on ways to buy from taobao.

I bought a few rounds and found that they were fast in replying and updating of status on their website. Although their website is not very user-friendly, it was a super simple website without unnecessary functions, I can just post an enquiry if I am in doubt and they actually reply quite fast. The stuffs I bought we alright and some came squashed due to the packing but I was ready to close one eye as it was dirt cheap and still usable and I am not the fussy type.

After I got pregnant (late 2011), I started to shop abit on maternity wear and baby socks and some baby items. It was okay at 1st but quality of their service dropped alot since  the previous time but I decided to keep shopping as I wanted to give them a second chance. They started to reply late and sometimes do not even reply at all. Apart from the tardy response they are quite alright still.

In 2012, I started my own online shop and begin to buy my stocks on taobao as they are cheaper and I tested their quality against those in SG, they were comparable if not better. There were some times when the seller on taobao will send the wrong size and I will request 65Daigou to change for me and they usually takes very long to handle such issues. The excuse they give is that they are short-handed and their customers volume increased. But I am not taking this as this should not compromise the service rendered. They tried to compensate by giving a discount and I closed one eye as their shipping charges are still cheaper as compared to other agents.

Once, I shopped a few clothings and one of the skirt I bought is totally off measurements as provided on the seller's shop. I took photos and send an enquiry to 65Daigou. They took care of it as they were unable to contact seller. They said that as it is a wrong measurement on the seller's part, they will full refund the item as long as i return in brand new condition, This was done swiftly as I only tried on once and realise it is too small and I returned it.. It was actually their fault as they had promised inspection when the item reached their china warehouse and will proceed only if the item is correct.

This time, I ordered a total of 8 clothings as it is CNY season and I wanted to buy some clothes for CNY. I received the clothes after more than 3 weeks as it is badly delayed due to CNY last minute shoppers. I happily went to pick up and went home to try the clothes.. To my horror, many were totally off measurements and some were not the right size even, I took photos of the actual clothes and with measurements. I enquired to them online and they took one whole week to get back to me. They said they cannot get hold of the seller on taobao as many already went for CNY break (how do I know it's true) and said that if the seller agrees to exchange, I will be liable to the international shipping to china and back to SG and the domestic shipping in China itself. And they even got the cheek to ADVISE me that to exchange the items is a tedious and unworthy(money) process and it will cost more than the item itself. HELLO? Is it my fault that the size is not right? It is the seller's fault for the misleading info on their shop and it is 65DAIGOU's responsibility to inspect the item upon reaching their China Warehouse! 

Apparently, they did not honor this promise to their customer and resulted in this mess! And now they expect me to pay for the loss when it is not my fault! Then what's the point of engaging an agent to help to purchase? They charge the agent fee but do not honor their promise. They keep telling me they understand my feeling, bla bla bla.. and told me that NEXT TIME I should ask them to inspect and measure the clothes upon receiving it in China, isn't this what they're supposed to be doing all along? You mean I need to keep telling them what to do every time I do a purchase via them?

I told them I will not accept this as it is not 1-3cm deviation but more than 10cm for some of the clothes. I totally have no use if I cannot wear at all. I will stop their service once and for all. They did not try to do any service recovery to retain me as a customer but they keep repeating that I should ask them to inspect and take photo before they ship ti SG. This is the last straw! I have learnt an expensive lesson and wasted almost S$200 in this purchase.

To 65Daigou, I am just a very mediocre issue and they will not make too much of a loss even if I never shop with them anymore. But they are wrong! Since they are a registered company in SG, I can use CASE to claim my loss. And I will do just that! I will not stop until they give me back the money!

To everyone out there who is still wanting to try them, pls don't! I am going to post a few links below to show you that I am not the only victim, and they are not what they say about being 95% positive feedback. The comments from other customers below will tell you that it is not a minority that have become victim to 65Daigou and I am sure that many victims did not voice out like we do.

http://therevolutioner.blogspot.com/2011/04/why-using-65daigou-is-bad-idea.html

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/64822-people-using-65-daigou-beware/

you can also go to their facebook page and you will see many customers ranting about delays!

No comments: