Friday, January 14, 2011

Curve & Line Nail Palour @ Bencoolen

i had a package of gel nails with them. compared to ard 1 yr ago, the quality of their gel deteriorate alot. previously before this package, i did once and it was very good, last long, like abt 3 to 4 weeks. but this time round, it only last ard 2weeks plus and my pointing finger alr broke off during the 1st week!

their prices are also much costly compared to other nail bars in the same vincity.. and for cny, i know that these kinda service shops, like nail or hair salon usually will increase their rates when it's ard one week prior to the festival. but this shop has a "unique" kinda rates increment:

2weeks prior to cny eve: $10-$20 on top of the U.P.
1week prior to cny eve: $30-$40 on top of the U.P.

like daylight robbery rite? its like normally my gel session only cost $70+ (package) per session, den now it became wat, $110? more than 50% ex!(50% of the $70 is only $35) even costly than cab fare lo, cab only charge 50% on top of the fare during midnight rite?

and their service is also so-so only. they kinda choose customer, if ur spending quite a big sum or regularly spending there, they will serve u good, like chat with u, compliment u(which is damn fake). but if ur a walk-in or jus doing express/normal mani, the boss(grace) will assign her mother to attend to u. thou her mum also knoe how to do, but her taste is kinda diff to teens/adults rite? and she got some eyesight prob(as most elderly hav), resulting in smudging nail colours, and her mum is also very attitude 1 lor. saw her talking to a lady once, and say things lke "u must make appt, if next time nv make appt, we wun serve u lei"

they also very hard-sell, ask u buy nail care products saying, ur nail veru brittle, very dry, etc.

luckily, its my last session in the package, will not go there anymore!

my advice: dun go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi rincess, Juz to share wef u and other people who read this to beware. I also have a bad experience @ curve and lines! I went there today to do classic pedicure and gel manicure(which I have a package wef them) Firstly I have to pay addition $45 for peak cny surcharge n my pedicure cost $40! Secondly my gel was done up like shit! Design I really dun like... I ask them to redo for me, they say have to deduct 1 section from the package (which the gel didn't even last for a day!) besides tat I still have to pay another peak cny surcharge! These people are really money sucker!