Tuesday, October 14, 2008

wasabi fillet-o-fish

today slept til 10plus.. woke up and had ah ma's "mi hun kueh" for breakfast.. lols.. delicious!!

went out ard 12plus and headed towards bugis jean yip for a haircut.. but din hav the courage to cut too much.. afraid i'll look like a dumb girl.. lols.. so in the end wasted $$ to jux trim the ends and cut my fringe.. haix.. i looked the same, my hair dun look like its been cut at all.. besides my fringe, i asked the person to cut shorter and shorter cause he dun dared to cut too much.. hahaas.. den okay la, its shorter and looked fuller, im very satisfied with it =)

aft cutting my hair, went to buy mac's wasabi fillet-o-fish for aunt and myself.. went back to simlim to eat.. its not very hot, i mean the wasabi mayonnise.. but i like the shaker fries better..

i heard alot of complains from danny regarding him and his girlfriend.. sometimes i really think that love is really so tormenting.. i dun wan anymore love. at least i dun wan to love anymore guys. i just wan to love all my friends, my sistas. because they're worth it.

No comments: