Friday, August 08, 2008

be a ladyboss?

today went to work very early.. had kfc variety value meal for dinner today! okay la, its quite nice but not really very nice.. lols..


my aunt was asking me about what i wanna be in the future, like what ambition i hav.. so i said i wanna be a normal 上班族 with a stable income.. or else, i wanna open my own shop andd be a ladyboss.. so my aunt mentioned about opening a shop for me to tend.. but i cannt decide on what im going to sell.. she says like its best to do business with familiar fields.. like selling what she sells, computer accessories.. but i hav no experience andd no confidence of tending a shop OF MY OWN.. but she suggested 2 options to me.. one is to sell computer accessories like her or to sell clothings andd apparels lo.. but most importantly is to sell things that will always be in the market..

okays, so if u're reading my post.. pls.. do not hesitate to giv suggestions! ur comments will act as a very important advice on my future road to success.. lols.. THX!

hahaas, now im watching friday nite smackdown on supersports.. MR KENNEDY won the match, lols.. wher's my Triple H? imu~ time to play the game, hahahaa~

No comments: